Information for potential tenants:
All potential tenants must submit an Expression of Interest (EOI). These provide a transparent and equitable process for all applicants. This system enables our Management Committee to make an informed decision regarding applicants.
Our preference is non-profit organisations who service the Nimbin community and surrounding region.
What should you include in your Expression of Interest?
- Your operating name and details of your service or organisation, including your non-profit status.
- Contact name, email and telephone details.
- The amount of rent you are able to pay monthly (incl. GST)
- Why would you like a space at the Community Centre & the benefit to the community of Nimbin if you obtain a space.
- The term (short, medium, long) of tenancy you would prefer.
- The names and contact details of 2 current referees who can comment on your ability to meet financial commitments & other obligations to NCC.
- Evidence of public liability insurance for your service, organisation or business. Please note if you do not have this the NCC may be able to help find an affordable insurance policy.
- Other relevant information which will be useful in assessing your application.
Once your application is received it will be assessed along with all other applicants, usually at the monthly Management Committee Meeting. A Committee consensus is necessary for applicants to be successful. If more information or further clarification is required our Coordinator will contact you directly. All applicants will be notified once a decision has been made by the Management Committee.